Beetroot has always been a popular choice among diners, which is why this beetroot salad is a great option to include on your menu!
- Boil the beetroot and peel once cooled. Cut, grate or cube the beetroot.
- Slice the onion and combine the ingredients (onion, Fine Foods Fruit Chutney and Robertsons Veggie Seasoning).
- Add the chutney mix to the beetroot and mix together well.
- Refrigerate for 30 min before serving.
- Save time by using tinned or pre-cooked beetroot.
- Add crumbled feta cheese for a twist or some grated apple.