Curried Cow Heels
A hearty dish enhanced with a select blend of spices and finished off with sugar and butter beans.
- In a pot, bring cow heels and Knorr Professional Beef Stock Granules to the boil. Cook until cow heels are soft.
- In a pot, add oil and fry onions over medium heat until soft and translucent. Add ginger paste and sauté for a minute. Add cinnamon sticks and remaining dry spices and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked beans, Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto and cow heels with cooking liquid. Bring to a boil, then let it simmer for 15 minutes stirring continuously.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with pap. Protein option: Cow heels can be substituted with pork trotters or chicken walkies.