Exotic Spiced Tropical Salad
Spicy, flavouful tropical salad with pineapple, red onion, cucumber, chilli and coriander.
To Prep:10 minutes
- Cube the pineapple.
- Cut the red onions into half.
- Cutthe tomatoes in half.
- Deseed the cucumber and cut into half moons.
- Deseed and slice the red chillies.
- Roughly chop the cucumber.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Allow to stand for 20 minutes before serving for the flavours to improve.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve alongside glazed gammon or roast chicken