Flavourful Butternut Moon Salad
To Prep:20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Peel and deseed the butternut and cut into half moons.
- Peel the red onions and cut into quarters.
- Toast the walnuts
To Cook:30 minutes
- Place the butternut, red onion, oil, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and honey in a roasting dish and toss together well. Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Pour the Hellmann's Honey and Mustard Dressing over the vegetables and toss together with the walnuts and rocket leaves.
- Serve alongside roast chicken or turkey.
- Add a twist to this wholesome salad with extra roughly chopped coriander and chicken pieces.