Roasted Butternut Salad with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Roasted butternut with chunks of creamy feta, sprinkled with crunchy pumpkin seeds on a bed of rocket. Healthy and delicious.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 °C.
- Place cubed butternut on a roasting tray. Mix together the oil, Knorr Honey & Soy Sauce, honey, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and butter and pour over the butternut and give it a good toss. Place tray in oven to cook butternut.
- Place the rocket leaves on a serving platter, and arrange the cooled butternut over the rocket.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese and pumpkin seeds over the salad.
- Swap the toasted pumpkin seeds for toasted sunﬂower seeds for variety.