This creamy, savoury dish with nutrient-rich spinach is a customer favourite. Did you know that spinach is dense in vitamins and minerals needed for maintaining healthy hair, skin and strong bones?
- Chop the onions finely.
- Clean spinach, remove stalks and chop.
- Keep aside the Knorr Professional White Sauce Base and the milk.
- Melt the margarine/butter in a pot. Add the onions and fry until soft.
- Add the chopped spinach, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and Knorr Professional Aromat Original and cook with the lid on for 2 min.
- Mix the Knorr Professional White Sauce Base with the milk and add to the spinach mixture. Allow the sauce to boil and thicken, stirring continuously and cook for 5 min.
- Add a cup of Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto to the creamed spinach mixture and use as a base sauce to a vegetarian lasagne dish.