Pan seared with nuts
- Heat the nuts in a medium pan to release the oils. Cook for about 2 minutes, tossing around continuously.
- Add the oil, and cook the nuts until golden brown.
- Add the Robertsons Chip and Potato Seasoning, Robertsons Barbecue Spice, Robertsons Peri-Peri and cumin, and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the honey, and cook until caramelised.
- Transfer the nuts onto a roasting tray and place in a low heat oven to dry out.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- In a pot of boiling water, add the cabbages and cook until al dente. Then remove from the heat and pat dry.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and sear the blanched cabbage. Add the spiced nuts, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Place the green and red cabbage on the plate, sprinkle the nuts and butter over the cabbage and garnish with micro herbs.