All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Sugar, whipping agent [glucose syrup, hydrogenated vegetable fat (coconut fruit), emulsifier, casein, stabiliser], white chocolate powder (milk powder, dextrin), chocolate, modified maize starch (sulphur dioxide), emulsifier, alginate blend [sodium alginate, calcium sulphate, emulsifier, sugar], salt, colourant. Allergens: Cow's milk • This product was manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, egg and soya.
This product was manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, egg and soya.
|Typical values||Per 100 g||Per 100ml|
|Energy kJ||1,919.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||456.90 kcal||- kcal|
|Total lipid (fat)||14.70 g||- g|
|Protein||3.60 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||- mg||- mg|
|Sodium, Na||214.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.2 g||- g|
|Calcium, Ca||- mg||- mg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||- mg||- mg|
|Iron, Fe||- mg||- mg|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||77.00 g||- g|
|Thiamin||- mg||- mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||- IU||- IU|
|Vitamin D||- IU||- IU|
|Vitamin E||- mg_ATE||- mg_ATE|
- Alcohol Free
- Irradiation Free
- Meat Free
- Cereals cont. Gluten + prods.
- Sulphite (=> 10mg/kg)
- Milk / Dairy products
- Egg/Egg products
- Refined Vegetable Oil
- Corn (Maize)
- Artificial Colours (other)
- Soybeans/Soybean prods.
- Suitable for ovo-lacto vegetarians
Key product information
Carte D'Or White Chocolate Mousse 1kg
6 x 1 kg
1. Pour cold milk* into a deep mixing bowl and add the required amount of CARTE D’OR Chocolate Mousse Mix 2. Using an electric whisk attachment, whisk on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides and whisk for a further 1 minute on low speed, followed by 3 minutes on high speed. 3. Using a piping bag, pipe the mousse into serving cups and refrigerate for 1 hour 4. *Pasteurised full cream milk, UHT or low fat milk.
• 500g = 25 x 125 ml servings • 1 kg = 50 x 125 ml servings
Preparation Time 5 minutes
• Final dessert keeps for 2 days in the refrigerator.
• For best results please close container after use.
• Store in a dry place
• For a richer, firmer mousse, substitute half the milk with MEADOWLAND CLASSIQUE • Use as a filling for cakes or choux puffs.