Fruity Mango Brulee
- Drain the mango slices, reserve the juice from the tin. Cube the mango slices.
- In a pot bring, add the reserved juice from the mango slices, 300ml cream and orange zest to the boil.
- Mix the Carte D’Or Crème Brulee powder and the remaining 300ml of cream together.
- Add the mix to the boiled cream mixture, stir and allow to simmer gently for 4 minutes
- Take 6 dessert glasses or dessert serving cups and start to layer the bottom of the glass with roughly chopped sponge finger biscuits, followed by 1 teaspoon of the Carte D’Or Passion fruit sauce, dessertspoon of cubed mango.
- Pour a little of the crème brulee mixture over the fruit and biscuit base. Allow to set in the fridge for 5minutes.
- Once slightly set, remove from the fridge and repeat the process- equally diving the biscuits, 1 teaspoon passion fruit sauce and some cubed mango
- Pour over remaining crème brulee mixture, allow to set for 30 minutes. Decorate with Carte d Or passion fruit sauce, skewer of mango and mint leaves and serve