Rooibos Malva Pudding
In this warming and rich dessert, a hot pudding is drenched in sticky, sweet, Rooibos-infused syrup. Served with a dollop of ice cream or cream, that diners will love.
JOKO 100% Pure Rooibos 200 x 2 g Envelopes44 gAdded to cart: JOKO 100% Pure Rooibos 200 x 2 g Envelopes
Full cream milk 500 ml
CARTE D’OR Multi-purpose Hot Pudding Mix1 kgAdded to cart: CARTE D’OR Multi-purpose Hot Pudding Mix
Vinegar 10 ml
1 Egg (beaten)
Cream 600 ml
Brown sugar 185 g
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C. Grease a baking tray.
- Place 10 Joko Rooibos teabags and milk in a pot, bring to the boil. Remove from heat and chill. Remove teabags from the pot.
- Combine the Carte d’Or Multi-purpose Hot Pudding Mix and the chilled liquid in a bowl. Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat for 1 minute until combined. Add vinegar and egg and whisk for a further 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into baking tray and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Combine cream, 12 Joko Rooibos teabags and brown sugar together. Bring to the boil until syrup consistency is reached.
- As the pudding comes out of the oven, prick with a skewer and pour hot sauce over the pudding.