Chutney Mayo Chicken Bake
An exciting new way to serve chicken. This chicken bake is brought to life with tangy chutney and Indian flavours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Rub Robertsons Chicken Spice onto the chicken breasts.
- Add cooked rice into a greased ½ insert and place the chicken breasts on top of the rice. Mix the water and the Robertsons Indian Spicy Lentil Dhal, add the Fine Foods Fruit Chutney and Hellmann’s Tangy Mayonnaise and mix well. Pour 500 ml of sauce over the chicken. Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour.
- Bring the remaining 250 ml sauce to the boil. Pour the sauce over the chicken bake.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with a salad.
- Ensure that the rice is cooked al dente otherwise it will overcook once the chicken is cooked. Can substitute Robertsons Chicken Spice with Robertsons Barbecue Spice.