Indian Spiced Coconut Chicken, Sweet Potato, Butternut and Lentil Curry
Everyone loves Indian food! Why not delight your guests with a healthy curry with Indian spices, butter, chicken, creamy coconut milk and sweet potato!
- Finely chop the onions. Cube the chicken breast.
- Cook the pasta as per on pack instructions, rinse under cold water, strain and set aside. Heat the oil in a pot, add the onions, garlic and ginger mix and fry for 1 min. Add the Robertsons Indian Spicy Lentil Dhal and fry for 1 min, stirring so the spices don't burn.
- Clean and cube the butternut and sweet potato. Drain the tinned lentils. Chop the coriander.
- Add the Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto, coconut milk, butternut, chicken and sweet potato and cook on a medium heat for 20 to 30 min. Add the lentils and coriander, cook for 2 min and remove from the heat.
- Portion and serve hot or cold as grab-and-go options, served along side pasta and a side salad.
- Replace the pasta with Knorr Professional Mash Flakes and serve to accompany the curry dish.
- Read through the recipe beforehand, prepare what can be done in advance e.g. the pasta can be cooked, salad ingredients sliced and stored in separate containers to prevent spoilage.