Spicy Coconut, Chickpea, Lentil & Baby Spinach
A spicy twist! With nutritious chickpeas and baby spinach – this is a fresh but spicy take on a coconut curry.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Heat the oil in a pot, add the onions, garlic and ginger mix and fry for 1 minute. Add the Robertsons Indian Spicy Lentil Dhal and fry for 1 min, stirring so the spices don't burn.
- Drain the tinned lentils and chickpeas. Chop the coriander.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook on a medium heat for about 8 min.
- Remove from the heat and serve as a grab and go option served with a side salad and basmati rice.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower florets to make another version of this flavourful dish.
- Set up your work station, and work with a sharp knife at all times this make the task easier and faster. It's very important to rinse all your ingredients then chop and cut them before moving onto the cooking process.